Sunday, March 27, 2011

All About Me from A-Z

There is a new blogging challenge for the month of April, and I am considering attempting it on here. It is Tossing It Out: A-Z Blogging Challenge. Basically, you assign one letter to each day of the week, except for Sundays, and write on a topic that begins with that letter.

I am definitely going to be attempting it from my Montessori Writer blog. Thinking of Montessori topics for every letter of the alphabet should be easy. But, I would also like to do random thoughts over here. I plan on keeping this as a back-up, anyway.

I am also contemplating doing this on Andi's Gardening Experiments. There are two other blogs I have attempted, Andi's Kids Books and Andi's Book Reviews

, but I don't think I can pull those off this year.

Would you like to join me? It's easy to sign up!






1 comment:

  1. I'm tickled to see so many of my writing buddies sign up for this. I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete