Saturday, December 12, 2009

Book excitement

So, there was just someone knocking on my door, repeatedly, so I actually went down to answer it. Usually it's just someone offering to do something around the yard - at this time of year, it would be shoveling snow. I am perfectly capable of doing these things on my own, so I usually ignore the door.

Today, it was the postman, with a package I needed to sign for. Three picture books from India! Woohoo!! I had requested them a while ago, and we knew it would take a while. But nevertheless, it was exciting, and I'm glad I was actually home to receive them. Of course, now I realized that my entire shelf of books to review is once again about to overflow, and the regular post hasn't yet come, so I guess I need to get busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment