Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 32!

So, in case you didn't already know, because I broadcast it everywhere, today is my 32nd birthday. Just looking at that in print makes me feel older, even though inside I really feel much, much younger!

It was a good day.

I got to sleep in again, then a couple of my friends and I went down to 3 Brothers Winery on Seneca Lake. One of our friends is working there this summer, which is all too convenient!

It's a great place! There are three different wineries, each one with a different theme. And there is a microbrewery. For 8 bucks, you get to visit all four and try 6 things in each. Not a bad deal! And what was nicer was my class gift was from Simply Certificates, which is a set of gift certificates you can use in a variety of places. 3 Bros happened to be one of them! So, we tasted the wine for free, and I was able to buy a bunch of wine, without spending my own money.

Gotta love that!

Then I went out to dinner with one of the girls.

A great time was had by all.

And now, I am absolutely EXHAUSTED and must go back to reality in the AM and work or something. I haven't really done that since Thursday. I don't know how I will do it......hmmmmmm......

And I just have to comment that I think it is sad that I had to call my parents AGAIN on my own birthday, just to get birthday wishes from them. My sister is in South America right now and even managed to send me a msg....*sigh* Ah well. Sucks to get old! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment