Saturday, January 9, 2010

Breyer's Yo Crunch Yogurt

Always on the lookout for a healthy alternative to traditional desserts, I was ecstatic around Halloween to discover a yogurt that had Reese's Pieces in it. Even better, it was only about 140-160 calories, which is comparable to the Stonyfield Soy Yogurt that I love so much.

I decided to try it, and it did taste almost as good as a Reese's Pieces sundae, but without that sugary coating staying behind on my teeth. So, on another shopping trip, I decided to try a few more.

I don't really care for the Nestle Crunch version, but I don't really like that candy bar, either. Butterfinger wasn't too bad, and I do like the M&Ms. Oreo Cookie tastes like eating an Oreo cookie, and has only 120 calories.

Another bonus is that as yogurt, it has acidilophilus and all of those other fabulous probiotics, which my doctor is telling me to increase in my general diet.

So, check them out, and try them as a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment