Sunday, January 22, 2012

iRazoo, Do You? More Free Amazon Gift Cards

iRazoo is another one of those sites that rewards you for using their search engine, watching video ads and more. A writer friend recommended it to me and I just signed up two weeks ago. And then I forgot about it.

It was not intentional on my part. I just got busy with other things. But then as I had to do a lot of research for a long list of article assignments, I remembered it. Why not maximize my ability to earn points toward free Amazon gift cards by doing what I have to do anyway?

So, while commencing research for one of my articles, I decided to give iRazoo a shot. My very first search earned me 15 points. I checked the rewards catalog. It will take me 3000 points to get that first $5 gift card. 200 more searches sounds like a lot, but really isn't with the amount of research I have to do. I am willing to give this site a chance, especially as I figure out other means of earning more points. One of my friends earned 346 just by watching videos as soon as she signed up.

Join me on yet another quest to earn free Amazon gift cards. Click here to join me on iRazoo. Get 50 points just for signing up. As I learn more about how the site works, I will update you with new posts.

Interested in other methods of earning free Amazon gift cards? Check out these other websites:

Zoombucks is a site that also rewards you for doing searches and more. I just joined there earlier this month and already have almost 200 ZBucks. It takes 1000 to cash out a $10 Amazon gift card.

SwagBucks is a site very similar to ZoomBucks and iRazoo. I have been there for over a year and cashed out $30 in Amazon gift cards within the last month.

Superpoints is one of the easiest ways to earn fast points toward gift cards. This invite link is good for seven days or until the first person claims it. Should it not work for you, please leave me a comment. I will send you a new link and never use your email address for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment