Friday, January 20, 2012

Earn Free Stuff With Zoombucks

ZoomBucks is a site that rewards its users. Do various simple tasks, such as watching videos and using their search engine, and earn points. Those points can be redeemed for a variety of prizes, including gift cards. My favorites to earn are the $5 Amazon gift cards. You can buy just about anything you want on Amazon. I am actually saving up for something special.

I joined ZoomBucks about two weeks ago. I haven't been very active on the site, but already have 120 as of this posting. I plan to spend some time with the site over the next several days to figure out how to rack up more ZoomBucks. So far, I have primarily used their search engine while working on various articles. I will share what I discover as I learn more about it.

A $5 Walmart gift card runs about 650 ZoomBucks or ZBs. So, it's a little bit more than a point per penny like on some of the other sites. The Amazon card starts at $10 for 1000 ZBs. But you seem to be able to rack up ZBs faster at times. I figure it will average out to take just as long with this site as it does with Superpoints and Swagbucks.

If you would like to also check out ZoomBucks and join me on my quest to figure out how to earn points, please click here.

If you are interested in SwagBucks (posts about which will come later), please click here

If you are interested in SuperPoints (again, more posts will come later), please click here.

The thing about Superpoints links, though, is they expire within seven days of their creation or as soon as someone accepts the invite. Should this link not work for you, please leave your email address in the comments section. All comments must be approved prior to going live. I will not publish comments that contain email addresses. Nor will I ever use your email address for anything else. I will simply send you the link so that you can check out the site and then delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment